Watch Debbie talk to entrepreneurs about the art of getting interviewed
Emmy-nominated network television producer Deborah Mitchell is a veteran of ABC and CBS News, a member of the Producers Guild of America, and a board member of the James Beard Broadcast and Media Awards Committee. Through Deborah Mitchell Media Associates she will create your online personality with a customized website, book you on the right television show, manage your social media profiles and finally connect you with the best and brightest digital influencers. Deborah is a weekly contributor for Entrepreneur.com and author of So You Want To Be On TV.
- TV vetting, from the booking to the postmortem
- Understanding what a TV producer looks for when considering a personality or expert as a potential guest for a show
- Figuring out how a guest can deliver the best interview possible—in just three to four minutes
- Scoring an upgrade: Plot how a guest can transition from local TV appearances to landing on national TV
- Figuring out what to wear for that special on-air interview
- Discovering ways to involve the online community with a live show, such as displaying audience tweets on a broadcast and having the host acknowledge them
- Revealing the secrets of mastering your reinvention; read about hers in Essence magazine and in Deborah’s blog Ready4Air.
- How to create and launch a TV show or a web series
To discuss the speaking services offered by Deborah, use the contact form and she will get back to you within 24 hours.
Watch Deborah Mitchell At Blogger Bash & Sweet Suite 2014